All quotations and invoices at Netlink clearly declare the warranty for each Product inventory
At Netlink, we guarantee that our parts will meet or exceed the performance of any other spare parts with the same specifications on all counts of durability, structure and fit.
All our brand new spare parts carry a comprehensive 6-months warranty from the date of purchase for any form of manufacturing defects, except maliciously or negligently or accidentally physically damaged parts.
Used parts have a selective warranty from 3 months down or descending to no warranty at all depending on the condition of the part. The goods are assumed to be received in good order after the purchase process is complete. Replacement of faulty goods will only be done within the valid guarantee or warranty period.
At Netlink we are more than happy to refund, credit or replace your returned part if the following terms and conditions are met;
- All refunds and exchanges will only be considered if the original invoice accompanies the return.
- Netlink label sticker on the goods should not be removed, damaged or modified in any way without the express written permission of Netlink.
- All faulty goods returned for replacement or refunds shall take a maximum of 3 working days for thorough testing, examination and evaluation. It will then be approved once the inspection process of the goods is complete. In the process of diagnostics, we may require the clients’ device to complete the testing as the product may be working well with other devices other than the clients’ device.
- All returned and replaced parts will have their warranty continued from the date of original purchase and not from the swopped date until the warranty has expired.
- All incorrectly supplied parts shall be returned for full refunds, replacement or credit within 7 days from the day of purchase indicated on the invoice on the condition that the goods are unused and are in their original clean packaging.
- A 20% handling fee will be charged (on refunds or credit) for the return of correctly supplied goods without any factory faults. This covers goods that are returned within 7 days after purchase, on the condition that the goods are unused and are in their original clean packaging supplied by Netlink.
- A 30% handling fee will be charged (on refunds or credit) for the return of correctly supplied goods without any factory faults. This covers goods that are returned between 7 days and 30 days after purchase, on the condition that the goods are unused and are in their original clean packaging supplied by Netlink.
- Unfortunately, no refunds or credits shall be approved past the 30 days. No returns shall be accepted except DOA (Dead On Arrival) or faulty parts under warranty. If there were any factory defects after 30 days, we are obliged by law to replace the faulty part with a new one. The only time an exception can be made for refund or credit, is when the product has been discontinued and we are unable to provide you with an equivalent replacement to the product you have returned.
- From this stage until the end of the warranty period we can only replace the part if returned faulty. If we have stock, the part can be replaced immediately after fault assessment or we can order the replacement part if we are out of stock. The ETA (Estimate Time of Arrival) is 2-3 weeks (21 Days) for all ordered parts.
Netlink gives existing customers out of warranty, the privilege of repurchasing the same item at a 50% discount on returns not beyond 12 months after original invoice, however this shall be at a total discretion of Netlink considering stock availability, foreign exchange factor and current market pricing.
Special conditions for refunds/credit or replacement of Parts
- Inspection of the condition of the returned goods will be carried out immediately before replacement.
- The returned goods must not be physically damaged in any way.
- The returned goods must be in the original, saleable condition and packaging supplied by Netlink
- The returned goods must be accompanied by the original tax invoice.
- All refunds exclude shipping costs. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- The mode of payment used during the purchase will be the same mode refunds will be made.
- For payments made through speed point, online merchant services and direct ATM deposits, processing fees incurred for the original transactions shall not be refunded. Netlink as a merchant has a right to retain part of the original transaction to cover processing fees incurred in the initial purchase.
This warranty will no longer be valid and replacement will not be allowed, if;
- The goods returned have been damaged in any way whatsoever by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, theft or misapplication, etc.
- If the goods have been disassembled or modified without the express written authorization from Netlink or if any Netlink warranty Label sticker has been removed or damaged in any way.
- If special items specifically batteries and chargers are returned without original barcoded factory packaging
All shipping costs paid when we originally shipped the goods are non-refundable and Netlink will not pay for the shipping costs of sending goods back for exchange or return delivery back to the customer unless there is irrefutable proof that the goods were incorrectly supplied by Netlink or tested faulty within 7 days upon reaching the client.
Please be advised to inspect the parcel on delivery for any damages that may have occurred on it while in transit. By signing for the parcel it will imply that you have received it in good order, and therefore Netlink will take no liability after that.
If you have any question regarding our products Warranties, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be more than happy to help.